Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Suzanne - Flamingo Scraps

Happy Birthday Suzanne! 

Today is the birthday of the awesome lady who owns Flamingo Scraps!  For this card, I used a yellow card base, and sprayed one of the FabScraps chipboard shapes with some white Mr. Huey's and let it dry, and then sprayed with the Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Bronzer.  I cut some grass some random scrap paper trim that I had and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard and Tropicana Teal to give it a little shine.  I created the banner at the top out of scraps from the Heidi Swapp Serendipity line, and inked the edges around the sentiment and the entire card front with Prima Ink in "Old Road."  After piecing together the card, I decided to add the Prima Light Pink flower accents to give it more of a "garden bench" feel.  


Don't forget to check out the Flamingo Scraps blog to see all of the other wonderful cards that my Design Teammates made to celebrate this special lady's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment