Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Project Life - Week Eight

Hi everyone!
I am back today with my Week Eight for Project Life!  As of this entry, I am for all intents and purposed, UP TO DATE!!  :)  Also, I am participating in Michelle Bostinelos' Saturday blog hop , so for everyone who this is their first time to my blog, welcome and have a look around!  I would love to hear feed back on the stuff I have here!

This week contains a two page spread with a small insert of a couple of additional pictures from our date night out at the Rodeo Cook-Off with friends.  I found myself with less pictures than normal, but was still able to get together some that I truly loved!

Here is the whole spread, not showing the insert:

I used the washi to tie the journaling card to the photo of my goofy husband with his camo hat full of USB thumb drives, and used one of the Ali Edwards stamps from Technique Tuesday, directly on the photo.  The calendar on my date card is stamped from the Amy Tangerine date stamp.  Love that thing!! A close up of our "art" on the back patio and an overview of the whole mess add additional color.

The top image is a picture of the poster that was hanging at Sam's school, thanking our class for putting together the Teacher's Luncheon that I helped coordinate.  I just had to include the picture of Sam as a pirate...  It is actually a screen shot from the computer.  Eddie was on a Google Conference with his boss, and let Sam sit in his lap.  He turned on the "Special Effects" and created our weird little pirate.  I needed a filler card, and saw this Red Wine "poem" on Pinterest and just thought it was too funny!  Pictures of Sam opening the blinds in the morning, a late arriving birthday card and friends at the cook-off, round out the pictures this week.

Here is a close up of the small insert (this is one from the Sn@p line).  Just a easy title card, and then pictures of me and Eddie and then of Eddie and his old roommate Andy.



All of the papers I used this week came from My Mind's Eye "School Daze" 6x6 paper pad, with a little Freckled Fawn washi thrown in for color.

Thanks so much for stopping in!  Hope to see you all again soon!
Alicia

1 comment: