Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Little Sneak...

I hope everyone is have a wonderful weekend!  The boy is feeling good again!!  Thanks to everyone who left the sweet messages wishing him well!!
Since he is up and about again, I thought I would post a sneak peek of a Halloween layout that I am working on of last Halloween's pictures.  This is going to be a two-page layout, and it's taking a little longer than usual because of that layered chevron pattern that I am putting together.  I saw it on Madeline Fox's blog and knew I would have to try it out soon.  :o)


For the most part I am liking how the layout is coming together, but am glad that I don't have to submit this to anyone, because all of the patterned papers came out of my stash, have NO identifying markers on them, and are at least six years old.  Hey, but at least I am using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment