Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Bird's Nest at Discovery Green

In August, Eddie actually had a trial in town (SUCH a rarity for us.  :)) and needed to go down to the courthouse to move some things around so Sam and I went along for the ride.  After we were done with that quick errand, we decided to go check out Discovery Green and let Sam play on the playground there.  Here are some of the pictures that I took of him playing on the "Bird's Nest" which is basically a huge circle of criss-crossed straps that he had so much fun running across.  

This layout is done with this month's Studio Calico "Roller Rink" kit.  The Subway Art element is pieced together from an advertisement that I saved from a couple of years ago when I worked downtown.  I just knew I would have something to use it on eventually!  :) 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love this. Love the layering and that journaling card peeking out. Thank you for creating with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete