Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello Pines

I have been a busy little Mama this week, so I have a couple more layouts to post today.  :)  Here is one I did using some of the Amy Tangerine "Ready Set Go" papers, some elements from the Creative Imaginations "Studio Basics 101" line and some of the embellishments from this month's Studio Calico main kit.  
This first day of school was so awesome, that I am glad that I got so many pictures to remember it.    They eased the kids in to the idea of school by only going half a day the first couple of days.  Sam was sort of apprehensive to us leaving at first, but never really did cry, and was happy to see us when we returned.  He really is a great and confident little boy.  :)


Up Close on the left side:

Up close on the left: 

No comments:

Post a Comment